Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Drama-tastic!



They say that women are the dramatic ones, and yet somehow I keep dating the most sensitive, puddle of tears whenever I can't answer my phone guys that exist. I had to post the picture of this ridiculous text message I received about an hour ago. Keep in mind, this is a guy I haven't laid eyes on in over a year and have only reconnected with in the past couple of weeks. He called me last night but I was in the middle of a movie with a friend of mine. He left a message asking if I was "Available".. so weird. So I didn't call back, besides I was otherwise occupied and I'm not about to drop my shit cause some dude is bored and I happen to become 'available'.

Who even says that to anyone anyway? 'Are you available?' Whatever. I remembered this guy being a little 'passionate' about things but it seems that time has taken his emotions to a whole different level.

What ever happened to people just being regular and setting up a time and a place to hang out and then following through on plans? It seems that calling someone at some random time when you're bored and not getting them to drop their lives to come entertain you warrants sad/angry text messages the next day. Lame. Guess who's not getting a call back? *Cheers*

2 comments:

Jiggidy said...

a full battery and all your bars.. hm.. now i wonder about when I call and you don't answer...

lol

Maria Valcarce said...

Well Janel I did not know how vast you literary skills are. You actually made a sentence of " Fuck that". Amazing!

But you are right!