Monday, December 29, 2008

Deck The Halls

Well, we're more then half way done with the end of the year festivities, all thats left is New Years Eve. I can't say that the celebrations have been extraordinary this year. Truth be told, I expected more.. at least for Christmas Eve but we ended up at a dinner that was the opposite of festive. I was hoping to get some 'Holiday Cheer' from the next place we went to.. but we waited so long to leave the first place that no one was there/awake by the time we had arrived at the second location. Lame. Thats the problem with still being dependant on your parents.. I may be 25 years old but since I lost my job and am now depending on them again I have to do whatever they do for these kinds of occasions. If I were on my own I could do whatever I feel like it and I wouldnt have to endure moaning and groaning about it for weeks on end. But, c'est la vive. Anyway, I'm lookin forward to Wednesday (a.k.a. New Years Eve) like you wouldnt believe. I dont know in exactly what order I'm going to attend the parties yet but I have a feeling that its going to be a crazy night for all involved. Here's to 2009!!!! *cheers*

No comments: