Sunday, January 4, 2009

In Through The Nose, Out Through The Mouth

Well.. the year has officially begun and the end-of-the-year festivities have died down. All the friends that visited have now gone home.. and things are slowly getting back to normal. I wanted to end this shitty year with a bang and I think I accomplished it, in abudance. In the past four days I think I've slept approximately 6 hours. (With the exeption of today.. I'm staying home to recoperate)I always forget how much I enjoy just being out in the world.. seeing people, dancing. My usual circle aren't very adventurous so I usually have to stay in and do the same thing every weekend.. which is why I love it when our friends from out of town come to visit, it gives me someone to go out with. And go out I did.. I took full advantage of out out of town friends.. god love them. Anyway, before I lose complete control of my train of thought.. let me get back to the topic. Though I'm relieved that 2008 is over, and I am looking at the begining of the new year as a new sheet of paper to be written on.. I can't help but feel a little pressure. Last night I was thinking about all of the things I want to accomplish this year and I suddenly felt my throat tighten up.. after a brief freak out I decided.. lets look at things one day at a time instead of the whole 365 at once. *Cheers*

1 comment:

Deivis said...

I second that. We are sure to put ourselves up for failure by making resolutions for the whole year.