Thursday, September 11, 2008

Greetings Everyone

Hello all you lovely (or not so lovely) people out there you can call me 'V'. Not trying to be cool or anything I just didn't feel like writing out my whole name.. or last name as that's where the 'v' comes from. I live in Miami, as you can tell from 'About Me' and I absolutely love it here. The sun, the beaches (no matter how rarely I may go), the parties and clubs.. there is barely anything I can say that I dislike about this place. But I'm not here to talk about Miami or convince anyone to move here.. I just seem to have allot to say about allot of things and nowhere to put it.. at least not all on my own. So I guess the fair thing to do is to let you all know a little about myself before I go shoving my opinions in your faces so here I go: I'm in my mid-twenties, I am Hispanic (parents are Cuban), I am an on again off again college student, I would love to work as a writer someday, and I am a bit of a neat freak. Whew.. now that the boring stuff is over I'll get started on my very first (real) post.. looking forward to it.

No comments: