Thursday, November 6, 2008

Already?

Well we're in November already, its hard to believe that this year has passed so quickly. The holidays will soon be upon us and truthdully I'm not ready for them. Not that I dont love the holidays but something about them always leaves me drained. Maybe its the obligatory time spent with family members you'd otherwise never see.. or the overspending of money but I can't say that I am looking forward to the holiday season this year. Hopefully something changes my mind and I get into the spirit of things soon but if it doesnt thats ok. I am looking forward to seeing some friends who live far away.. both of which will be visiting next month, though I think at different times. So, there is something. This isnt the most interesting blog I know, but we have a new president and I'm bored to death of talking about politics so I'm trying to veer away from that subject even though it seems like every conversation I have lately ends in some sort of political debate. So I'll cut things off now.. *Cheers*

No comments: