Thursday, January 6, 2011

2011

This year one of my resolutions was to write more. So what better place to exercise that goal then to reconnect with my old blog? I started reading older posts.. even all the way back to the beginning to get an idea as to what I used to find interesting enough to post about.

Reading back, my life is so different now. I'll give you a brief update:
1.) I am no longer (Thankfully) unemployed. I am actually working in a field I hope to dominate in the future
2.) I am no longer single, I'm engaged and due to marry in June of this year
3.) I have lost contact with most of the people I used to include in my older posts
4.) I am on my own, I left my parents house and live with my fiance now

I think that covers the important stuff. I hope all of you out there had a wonderful Christmas and I also hope you all brought in the new year with lots of festivities!

More to come shortly.

No comments: